AutoMZP Maker is a 3ds Max script made for creatives who want to focus on their scripts without wasting time building self-installing packages. It offers both a tool for making a complete .mzp package and one for encrypting .ms files only.
Tested on 3ds Max: 2016 - 2018 - 2020
- Possibility of fast creating an MZP package or just encrypting Maxscipt files
- Ability to choose whether to encrypt your scripts or leave them open-source
- Automatic creation of script Macro with Name, Category and associated icons
- Automatic renaming of all files to avoid misspellings
- Compatible with any other additional files such as: icons, ini files, images, etc.
Update 1.0.1 (4th Mar 2021)
- Fixed error where script cannot open: "C:\temp\...ms"
Update 1.0 (5th Nov 2020)
- First release
For bugs or issues report, please contact us at the support email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reply as soon as possible.
By purchasing this product or any of the included files you are acquiring a Single Entity Use License, whether it's for a personal or commercial project, based on the license type bought (freelance or studio) and the seats limit.
This license allows you to use purchased files for your own concept designs, images, visualisations, including for use in commercial projects. This is NOT an agreement of ownership. This license is non-exclusive, non-transferable. Purchasing the files doesn't allow you to resell them to any 3rd party. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, lend nor transfer the downloaded files without prior written consent from Visuali Studio.
The product is provided to you “AS IS” and with all faults and defects, without warranty of any kind. Visuali Studio provides no warranty or undertaking that the product be compatible with any other systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
If you do not agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement, you are not permitted to use this product or any of the included files.